New / Demonstrator Programmes
New Programmes (vehicle programmes that are entering or in production)
- Project M – New Track Vehicle using Hydrostrut® suspension (awaiting customer approval to publicise).
- M777 – Running Gear and Balancer Posts.
- Paladin PIM – High Performance Rotary Damper.
- Bionix – Supply of the Hydrostrut® suspension for the heavier variant vehicles in the Bionix fleet.
- Terrier™ - Supply of Running Gear, which includes light weight road wheels, top roller assembly, lock & non-lock Hydrogas® units, Idler Gear Assemblies, Track Tension Ram and Electronic Control Unit (ECU) Controller.
- CVR(T) - Hydraulic Rotary Damper to improve platform stability and ride as well as supporting greater protection levels.
Legacy Vehicle Fleets (vehicles which are in service with Armies around the world)
- Warrior – High Performance Rotary Damper
- CV9030(N) – High Performance Rotary Damper
- AS90 – Running Gear including tracks, road wheels, idler Gear, Hydrogas® suspension, top rollers
- Challenger 1 – Design of the worlds first production Hydrogas® suspension system.
- CrARRV – Design of the Hydrogas® suspension system.
- FV430 – Suspension Upgrade Kit of Parts for Field Replacement
- Primus SPG
Demonstrator Programmes (Vehicle programmes prior to series production)
- Ranger 6x6 – High Performance Hydrostrut® suspension with variable height capability.
- Nexter Leclerc MBT - Suspension upgrade to allow Increased vehicle weight for additional armoured protection.
Horstman Defence Systems Limited has been contracted by General Dynamics Land Systems for the development of the InArm® hydropneumatic suspension for the new U.S. Army Ground Combat Vehicle TD Program.
The BAE Systems -TERRIER® Combat Engineer Vehicle was exhibited at the Ministry of Defence event Defence Vehicle Dynamics (DVD) in June 2012